What is SARAH Recycles
SARAH, Inc. has been providing supports for people since 1957. Currently over 600 children, adults and their families across Connecticut benefit from SARAH services. Our mission is to enrich the lives of persons with differing abilities, families and the community.
One of our goals is to help to find jobs for adults with intellectual and differing abilities who can and want to work. SARAH Recycles was started with the idea to have SARAH supported workers collect donated returnable bottles and cans(Conn. beer, soda and water only) and over the past few years it has grown tremendously. Workers are collecting and processing over 1,000,000 returnable bottles and cans each year. New bin location, Milford Transfer Station 3/17.
Look for the SARAH Recycling Collection Bins at the Following Locations:
- Bishop’s Orchard, 1355 Boston Post Road
- Guilford Town Dock, Whitfield Street
- Guilford Transfer Station, 1900 Boston Post Road
- St. George Church, 33 Whitfield Street
- Madison Surf Club, 87 Surf Club Road
- Friends & Company, 11 Boston Post Road
- Dunkin Donuts, 112 North Main Street – Rt. 1
- Francis Walsh Intermediate School, 185 Damascus Road
- Branford Transfer Station, 747 East Main Street
- Little League Complex, Across from the Town Green
- Westbrook Transfer Station, 154 McVeagh Rd.
- The Log Cabin, 232 Boston Post Road
- East Haven Town Beach
- East Haven Town Green
- North Haven Recycle Center, Elm Street
- North Haven Town Green
- SARAH Inc., 556 Washington Avenue, Rear
- North Haven Athletic Complex, 222 Maple Avenue
- North Haven Memorial Field (Behind Stop & Shop Gas Station)
- Milford Transfer Station 773 Oronoque Rd.
How can I support SARAH and SARAH Recycles?
- Donate your refundable bottles and cans in SARAH Recycles collection bins located throughout the community.
- Bring your refundable bottles and cans to SARAH Redemption Center and donate them to SARAH Recycles.
- Process your refundable cans and bottles at the SARAH Redemption Center. You will get your nickel deposit and still support our services through a SARAH managed business.
Click Here to visit SARAH Inc. online.